Exhibitors, reserve your space at one of our shows.
If you are interested in exhibiting at Festiwool or running a workshop, please fill in an application form. We have two options for you to consider, either download & post or fill in the form below and it will be emailed.
Closing date for applications to be considered for this years event is 30th June.
Festiwool Exhibitor Application Form
Terms & Conditions
- All applications must be made on the aforementioned booking form, which must be signed by the Exhibitor or representative, such signature being an acceptance of all of the regulations.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any application on the basis of duplication or suitability, sub-letting of a full stand is not accepted. Successful applications will be contacted by 30th May 2018 to confirm that space has been allocated.
- Full payment must be received by 31st July 2018. Stallholders must be able to produce a current insurance certificate with a minimum Public Liability of £1 million. If this is not available at the time of booking it must be submitted – unfortunately stands without cover will not be allowed to exhibit. A current Risk Assessment Form must be conducted & a copy made available for the organisers.
- The event will open to the general public from 10:00am until 5:00pm. Stallholders can set up from 6:00pm on Friday 9th and 08:00am on the day of the event. All signs/ placards/ sandwich boards/ advertising posters are to be contained to the allocated space and ensure that allwalkways & exits are kept clear. Please do not start to dismantle stands early unless advised by the organisers.
- Stallholders agree to being named as an attendee on the Festiwool website and a link will be made from the site to the Stallholders own website & therefore agree to Festiwool being named on their site.
- Stallholders must comply with the current Trading Standards & Consumer Regulations. Book signings & talks are permitted.
- The organisers accept no liability for any damage, loss, breakage or injury arising from any cause in transit, setting up or during the event. Exhibits & personal property are the responsibility of the Stallholder and no liability will be borne by the Organisers.
- Where an exhibitor withdraws from the event or cancels a space reserved within 21 days of the event, all fees paid shall be forfeited and the Organisers reserve the right to re-let such space. If more than 21 days written notice is given then 50% of the stand cost will be refunded.
- Stallholders can unload at the venue and will be allocated free parking on site.
- Stallholders must remove all goods and rubbish and the end of the event